Amazon je mezinárodní společnost působící v oblasti internetového obchodu se sídlem ve Spojených státech amerických, Seattle, Washington. Usilujeme o to, abychom se stali největším on-line prodejcem ve světě.
We’re expanding our team within Amazon Operations in Gera (Germany) ! If you’re interested in joining a business where you can have fun, achieve amazing results and put smiles on people’s faces, this could be the role for you.
As an Operations Specialist you will oversee the shift management in one of our first mile fulfillment centers, middle mile sortation centers or final mile delivery stations. Our Operations Specialists drive the pulse of our operations on the ground and play a key role in getting our customers’ orders out to them in every step of the chain.
This is a varied, challenging role and every day is different!
· Create and cultivate a safe working environment by identifying safety opportunities across your work area
· Manage and train our Associates to help deliver the best service for our customers
· Ensure that customer orders are fulfilled in line with quality and safety guidelines
· Continuously provide critical shift related information to frontline management and operators
· Adjust labor allocation throughout your shifts to meet and exceed plans and forecasts
· Engage with support functions and/or other departments to address common issues or needs in key areas of performance e.g. process area readiness, 5S, safety, training
· Help to solve logistics and supply chain challenges through data analysis, innovation and process optimization
Amazon is an equal opportunity's employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.