Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
Are you a self-starter and top performer?
Do you enjoy putting the customer at the centre of everything you do?
Then come join Amazon’s Fulfillment Centre Network Delivery team. We are seeking a Network Delivery Specialist with experience in voice, data, and wireless circuit ordering, management, and delivery to join our group of highly skilled engineers and project managers. We are responsible for designing, building, and scaling Amazon’s order fulfilment infrastructure in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. You will be responsible for hundreds of voice, wireless, and Data telecom circuits that directly support the monthly shipment of millions of Amazon.com customer orders.
In this role, you will be responsible for the entire life cycle of wireless, voice and data circuits, both new and existing, needed for fulfillment operations in the EU. Organizational skills and attention to detail are imperative. Your ability to work independently with limited direction, communicate effectively with team members in disparate geographic locations, and drive circuit installation timelines will be critical to your success. You will work on a team submitting requests for quotes, ordering, budgeting and managing install projects of 400+ concurrent circuit orders while partnering closely with service providers, real estate, engineering and operations organisations to ensure circuits are correctly provisioned, delivered, and maintained. As a single point of contact for various aspects of the telecom circuit ordering and tracking process, you will be required to resolve problems and develop relationships at all levels of the organisation, including outside vendors.
· Serve as an interface for wireless, data and voice circuit ordering and tracking
· Obtain circuit quotes in a timely manner based on validated customer requirements
· Order, budget and track all open wireless/voice/data circuit requests and drive timely installations
· Generate and deliver consolidated status reports for IT leadership weekly
· Accurately record all circuit information to include location, cost, milestone dates, and circuit details
· Ensure circuit sizing, installation, and augmentation processes meet and comply with all Amazon polices and guidelines, specifically IT and internal Engineering
· Identify and resolve issues and conflicts with carrier circuit installs/activations
· Effectively communicate project risks to all stakeholders across all levels and take appropriate action to mitigate risk
· Audit utilization of active circuits, cancelling or disconnecting unused circuits
· Drive cost-savings and continuous improvement initiatives
· Assist in other administrative duties, including supplier invoice auditing, asset tracking, and inventory management
· Attend and actively participate in quarterly vendor business reviews
· High School Diploma
· Basic knowledge of telecommunication technologies (T1, DIA, SIP, PRI, POTS, 4G LTE)
· 1 year of project coordination experience
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
· Ability to escalate problems for any support needed for problem resolution
· Ability to coordinate with geographically dispersed support and engineering groups
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1 year of project management experience successfully delivering projects on-time, within budget, and in scope
· 1+ Records management experience
· Strong organisational skills
· Lean management and continuous improvement experience
· Familiarity with Master Telecom Service Agreements a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorise the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorise the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.