Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
with deep understanding of local area, wide area and wireless networking, scripting, multiple networking protocols, packet capture, security and monitoring to support the IT Remote Support Services (ITRSS) team.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience.
· Demonstrated experience with TCP/IP stack and its internals as well as related troubleshooting tools (connectivity verification, packet capture etc.)
· Demonstrated experience with networking hardware platforms such as routers, switches and firewalls in a large enterprise environment.
· Demonstrated experience with routing and switching protocols such as OSPF, BGP and STP in a large enterprise environment.
· Masters in CS or related degree (Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc.)
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
· Demonstrated experience with enterprise 802.11 wireless networking in a large enterprise environment.
· Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
· A solid understanding of security fundamentals and secure networks.
· Proficient with Python, capable with Perl, and familiar with C, C++, and Java.
· Demonstrated ability to automate basic tasks in Perl, Python, Ruby or Java.
· CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA/JNCIS certifications a plus.