Amazon je mezinárodní společnost působící v oblasti internetového obchodu se sídlem ve Spojených státech amerických, Seattle, Washington. Usilujeme o to, abychom se stali největším on-line prodejcem ve světě. Amazon otevřelo druhé logistické centrum v Dobrovízi, které nám pomůže zvládnout současné a budoucí požadavky zákazníků a zajistit pro ně vysokou úroveň služeb, na kterou jsou zvyklí.
We are looking for someone to join our growing team that is responsible for engineering one of the largest and most rapidly growing 802.11 networks in the world.
This position will support technology standards and policies for our global wireless infrastructure. You will work with client engineering to integrate embedded and standard operating systems such as Linux, Windows, etc. This position works with our WLAN survey teams, FC infrastructure operations team, software teams and automation teams.
· Listening to other teams’ problems and finding technological solutions utilizing wireless technologies.
· Assisting in hand-off of new designs to local IT and operations
· Automating infrastructure deployments and maintenance
· Working with LAN/WAN technologies on new mobility designs.
· Write scripts to resolve support issues, automate infrastructure deployment and collect metrics.
· Network performance analysis of mobile applications.
· RF engineering for wireless layouts with new antenna types and radio types.
· Working on infrastructure security.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· Ability to travel up to 20% to domestic and international locations
· Knowledge of Cisco unified infrastructure in large scale deployments
· In-depth knowledge of 802.11n, 802.11a
· Possess superior technical aptitude and effective written and verbal communications skills
· Basic Linux experience
· Hands-on programming experience with shell scripting, perl, python or other languages
· Basic knowledge of AutoCad, Airmagnet or other site survey software
· Ability to work autonomously and work directly with software teams
· Expert level experience with Linux systems engineering
· Degree in electrical engineering, physics, or computer science
· In-depth knowledge of 802.1x, RADIUS, EAP-TLS
· Experience operating high-density AP and client deployments
· Previous experience in which high levels of initiative, judgment, and tact has been demonstrated
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.