Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
We are looking to hire a talented and committed High Volume Hiring Manager (m/f) to successfully manage the permanent and temporary labour and to co-ordinate the process of labor management. The High Volume Hiring Manager will report to the Sr Manager, High Volume Hiring.
· Understand and have involvement in Labour Planning requirements using the labour capacity planner. Ensure planning team is kept up to date with current labour supply, highlighting any concerns in a timely manner.
· Ensures compliance with EU legislation
· Full ownership and responsibility for ensuring compliance regarding Right to work in the EU legislation
· Monitor and ensure each agency meet agreed service level agreements
· Establish and help to maintain agency working relationships across all parties.
· Be responsible for production of metrics relating to labour.
· Review and establish causes for unfavourable trends in the metrics, provide and implement root cause analysis and solutions
· Share findings and best practice with the labour management group
· Co-ordinate inductions between Operations, Finance, Agencies, Security and L&D
· Monitor consistency with Employee Relations issues and decisions
· Ensure agencies are compliant with EU directives in relation to Amazon Agency Associates
· Support and coordinate labour transfer to others sites in the EU
· Monitor agency manager performance and ensuring contractual obligations regarding ratios are met
· Co-ordinate regular meetings between agencies and Amazon to drive best practice across the site, and to address any concerns.
· Audit agencies bi-monthly on quality of assessment and recruitment processes. Increase audits as appropriate
· Be liaison between Agencies and Amazon Finance Department regarding payment and processing of invoices
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent communication skills with internal and external parties along with the ability to mediate between large groups of suppliers.
· The ability to facilitate between parties resulting from issues which could be process or people based.
· A great focus on attention to detail with the ability to multitask in a target driven and fast-paced organization.
· The ability to think on feet and react to a wide range of issues which may or may not have a direct impact on operations
· The ability to produce detailed reports from large amounts of data relating to order fulfilment, attrition and people issues which would have a direct effect on future orders for the suppliers concerned.
· Flexibility in working hours is essential as would need to be available to work with agencies and the internal recruitment team on induction days to monitor service levels reached.
· Previous experience of indirect management of third parties
· Ideally a graduate and CIPD qualified/HR degree
· Knowledge of employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous
· Good IT literacy