Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfil its stated ambition of being earth’s most customer-centric company. Its massive worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centers delights customers around the world, both directly through Amazon and on behalf of merchants on the Amazon platform. Today, Amazon’s rapidly expanding consumer product range offers books, video games, consumer electronics, apparel, jewelry, grocery, Amazon Kindle, and Amazon Echo among many others.
Are you looking for a rewarding challenge in the company like Amazon? The Global Operations Talent Acquisition Technology Team is seeking a Business Analyst to play a key role within the Recruiting Technology area. Our team is responsible for providing high-end systems and data insights utilizing the newest technology build on top of the AWS cloud. Team is composed with experienced Software Development Engineers, Data Engineers, Business Intelligence Engineers, Technical Project Managers, and Business Analysts. In this role you would have chance to work and interact with this skilled team that delivers technology revolution into the talent acquisition space.
As a Business Analyst in the team you provide regular information, reports and analysis to the senior stakeholders and wider business audience. You will be also responsible for providing technical expertise related to data and analytics that will help to ensure our processes are efficient, standardized, automated and scalable on the world wide scale.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Produce regular reports, metrics and analysis per agreed schedule, including communication, trend analysis and provide recommendations for improvement based on the analysis.
· Write system queries or scripts to gather information, and perform data-mining and analysis using Structured Query Language (SQL).
· Continuously review current reporting tools and drive ongoing improvements to ensure they are streamlined and effective and can provide analysis that will enable the team to understand the root causes of key metrics, and measure process changes and improvements of these.
· Define, design and manage any improvements to the existing tools or solutions.
· Work in partnership with technical project managers to build reporting and other technical solutions that support various functions in Talent Acquisition.
· Support TA leadership team in analyzing team performance, KPIs and any other metrics.
· Drive data accuracy at all times and provide an audit function for the team.
· Very good knowledge of SQL.
· Highly organized, able to prioritize and work under pressure on a number of projects and requests simultaneously.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within and outside of the team.
· Able to communicate complex messages and outputs from their analysis in a confident and ‘simple way’, and the ability to train others in technical/analysis skills.
· Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving skills - proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources, probes/considers all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conducts root cause analysis; refers to long term plans and goals; prioritizes key factors; acts decisively, promptly and confidently.
· Proficiency with quantitative analysis.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Experience working with AWS Redshift and Aurora databases.
· Knowledge of high level programming language like Python or Java.
· Knowledge of advanced statistical methods.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protectionlaws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.