Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
Title - Operations Specialist with English + German
Location - Prague
Compensation - Competitive
Transportation Operations Specialist
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
EU NOC Overview
European NOC (Network Operation Center) is the central control center for Operations Execution across the Amazon's European Operations network, supporting both domestic and inter-country transportation movements for European geographies. The team is responsible for planning and resolving any potential issues that impacts customer. NOC plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon's European transportation network and thereby has direct impact on Amazon's ability to serve customers on time.
Purview of a Network Operations Specialist
A Trans Ops Specialist facilitates flow of information between different stakeholders (Trans Carriers/Hubs/Warehouses) and resolves any potential issues that impact customer experience and delivery performance. A Trans Ops Specialist provides timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching & querying internal tools, by taking real-time decisions and having an effective communication with the stakeholders (over phone or email). An ideal candidate should be able to understand the issue and be able to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time. The candidate should have the basic understanding of Logistics and should be able to communicate clearly in the verbal and written form. The role will require the candidate to communicate with the stakeholders over the phone
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Communicate on day to day with internal stakeholders in order to understand and fix their concrete problems.
· Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve it.
· Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners and teams according to processes and standard.
· Ensure to surpass all performance and quality goals
· Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one will be required to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
· Understand performance metrics to create analysis allowing to drive business results.
· Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
· Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written
· To do attitude and problem solving state of mind
· Fluent in English and German.
· Should be comfortable with a multi-tasking in a high-energy environment.
· Should be flexible to adapt to support a 24*7 operating environment and ready to work in shifts
· Medium Excel (formula, vlookup, pivot tables)
· Degree in Logistic/transportation or any numerical oriented topic
· Former experience in logistics/transportation industry or customer oriented role
· Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems)
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Salary – Competitive Package + Benefits