Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
Senior HR Assistant- 12 months FTC
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
We are currently looking for a highly organized, efficient, creative and forward-thinking Senior HR Assistant (m/f) to join our Operations HR team at our corporate office located in Prague 6.
· Administer staff intake, departure and internal mobility to ensure full adherence to global HR processes and in accordance with local regulations;
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels and provide high-quality, timely and professional advice;
· Administer absence management processes, including vacation, sickness and leave of absence
· Serve as a first point of contact on HR policies/processes, and coach and counsel Operations employees and managers in HR matters;
· Ensure compliance with legal/statutory requirements and EU legislation;
· Prepare payroll files for processing by payroll team;
· Administer company benefits programs where applicable;
· Maintain the confidentiality and completeness of employee personnel records and files in accordance with legal requirements and best practice;
· Ensure data integrity of PeopleSoft by following company-wide outlined procedures;
· Coordinate and administer training programs
· Develop actionable and proactive reports based on selected and agreed upon HR metrics;
· Design reports to key stakeholders summarizing the data and key trends;
· Develop, maintain, and continuously improve reporting processes for the HR community.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources Management or related field
· Previous experience in Human Resources or Recruitment, ideally within a large scale Customer Service or Operations based environment
· Working knowledge of Czech employment / labor law
· Fluency in both Czech and English; both verbally and written communication
· Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and HR systems (e.g. PeopleSoft, Kronos/AT Server, or some time collection system)
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all employee issues and concerns
· Ability to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines, and be flexible to help cover other HR issues as they arise
· Must be available to work overtime, and provide shift-related support
· Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times front line of employee issues
· Ability to adapt well to and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application and portfolio. Please submit your online application in one document including your CV and covering letter (both written in English, max. 5MB) by clicking "apply now", stating your earliest start date and salary expectations separately in the applicant form.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.